Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Thursday, April 17, 2008

First walk, bath and just hanging out

Heading out for our first walk...the chin count is on. Who's winning mom or Lex?
Nothing like some fresh air to knock her out for a while!
Post walk, day 2...still sleeping
That sleep didn't last long when Lexie's got two older sisters!
If only we could bottle Aubrey's energy....
Hey there...
Uhh, Ma...I'm not too sure about this!!
This is Lexie's favorite thing to look at these days...she just loves the pillow!
Ahh..it's the simple things in life, chips, a backpack and an empty diaper box. Does life get any better?
It's been a long day for both of us!

See...I do have more chins than my mom!!
So serious...

Hanging out together...actually getting along, I had to get it on camera!!
Aren't I a honey?!?!



No comments: