Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aubrey's 2nd Birthday Party!

I'm so excited for my birthday party to start!!!!!!
My Grammy Bauer's got me!!
Getting our mints from Papa Bauer
Flat Maddie getting a mint from Papa!

We're going to need a bigger kids table soon!
Great Grandma sharing Lexie with Great Grandpa!
Bubbles!!!

What's in this one??
I love my new dress from the Pearsons
I got new slippers from Great G&G!
Thank you so much Great Grandma! They even match my dress!
A new bear!!


Thanks Uncle Mike and Auntie Lola for my tea set!
Oooo...what's in here?!?
Thanks Grammy for my presents!!
I got a new tricycle from Grammy and Grandpa Nelson!
Perfect fit!



Hi Bradley!!
It is so special to have Great Grandparents for our children.
Aubrey's getting ready to blow out her candles
I've got my fork...now what??
Lexie got dressed up for the party too...however she spent the entire time sound asleep in the arms of Grandmas and Grandpas wrapped in a blanket!




No comments: