Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Recent fun!

Out for my first backpack ride with Daddy!
Cutting the lawn is hard work...put me right to sleep!
I'm awake now!!
The hand escaped...
Good morning!!!
Lexie has been exerting her independence lately...she likes to hold her own bottle, she even gets a drink from it once in a while!

I love the extreme close-ups!



Spending time outside in the warm weather
Aubrey's working hard...she's actually sitting still for a minute, a rare occurance these days!
Allie's masterpiece

Just waiting for my turn in the high chair for lunch!

Give me that spoon ma!
Lexie...after dinner and a biter biscuit
The Pink Ladies
I'm just so happy!!
That's a silly face big sister!
Lovin' life in the Hop n Pop!
We took the girls to an apple farm in Franklin this afternoon, what a beautiful day!


Enjoying the apple cider donuts, our favorites!!!

No comments: