Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Grandparent's Day, a new tooth, a packers fan, etc!!!!!

So...Daddy was supposed to put me to bed. I didn't make it.
Hey!!!
I'm a sweetie.
Relaxing with Dad after a long day
Giving him a massage while singing
Three girls in a tub...
Three girls watching a movie...

Grandma and Allie have matching shirts on today!
Oooo, I think they're going to score!! Go Pack Go!!
Snuggle time with Daddy during the big game!
I'm a Packer's fan right down to my jammies!
Look at me!! I'm silly in Daddy's tie!
Mmmm, breakfast.
Hanging out with Gramma B on Grandparent's Day
We're out to brunch with everyone!

Going on a hayride at the Machine Shed after brunch
We've had a rough couple of days here in the Bauer house. Three sick girls, a sick mom and dad and now a sick grandma too! Oh well...we're all on the mend now so life is better again. Lexie has her first tooth!! Besides being sick and a little crabby earlier this week, she's doing awesome! We're happy it's Thursday...we're looking forward to a fun weekend!!

No comments: