Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Friday, August 8, 2008

Lexie is growing and growing!

Uh, ma? I'm a little hungry over here!
Mmmm, yummy high chair!
Morning stretches...Lexie has been putting in 12 hour nights lately!
Hey there chubbers!
I'm getting ready for my doctor appointment!
It's tough going on a walk so close to bedtime!
Good morning sisters!!!
Yep, I'm silly.
We had Lexie's 4 month appointment this week--she weighed in at 16 pounds, 4 ounces and she was 26.5 inches long! A big difference from the 8 pounds 21 inches she was at birth! We've got her started on real food as well, so far she's dined on rice cereal, avocado and mashed bananas! Bananas have been the favorite so far. We are so thankful for her acid reflux to be over, she's still on medicine to prevent it however she has become one happy baby! I'm also thankful that she's reached the stage when I can put her to bed awake and she goes to sleep on her own! And we can't complain about her sleeping 11-12 hours at night just about every night!

No comments: