Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, August 4, 2008

Hanging out with Uncle Steve & Aunt Kimmi

Uncle Steve makes me laugh!

Taking turns reading books with Aunt Kimmi
Working on puzzles together (these puzzles were ours when we were little kids, it's fun to see them again!)
Showing Uncle Steve how to work the toys
I'm so happy to have my family here!!!
Aunt Kimmi and Aubrey working on their shirts from Green Bay
Silly Allie and her Godfather Uncle Steve
Caught playing together in the tent!
Silly Uncle Steve, I'm upside down!
Double tackle and he's still on his feet!!
Rock-a-bye Aubrey
I love to smile at my Aunt Kimmi!

Uncle Steve & Aunt Kimmi with the girls before leaving
Best Buddies
Kiss the cheekers!
We love our Uncle Steve!!!!
That's a good look for Allie...the PBR party hat!



No comments: