Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fun Photos From my Phone

This is a collection of photos from my phone...starting with our trip to CA through our fun at the Packer Family Night! Enjoy!



Disneyland!







Balboa Island in Newport Beach





Smartphone fun with dad...we were racing to post pics on Facebook!

I love my daddy


Mr. and Mrs. Cooley!




Skydiving fun!






At the Stagecoach enjoying a treat from the waitress

Lexie learned from Uncle Jon how to "photobomb" a picture! This is my mom's brother and sisters


Cruising in style with Uncle Jon!!


Writing out postcards!


My cousin Adam's awesome wife Amy...so fun to finally hang out together!!

Heading to return our fun rental van at the end of the week
Dancing Queen in the airport

Cruising over the mountains of Arizona and New Mexico!

Catie LOVED these moving walkways
She was talking to Uncle Jon...or as she calls him, "Oohhh JON!"
The girls' trip to the Grand Canyon with my folks

Catie got a lot of mommy time while the girls were travelling with my folks
Family picture while Corey was in town
At Jake's new apartment in Watertown for dinner!
Catie's new "fancies" from Aunt Sara
Yay for a girls night at the Cheesecake Factory!

Our waterbombs!!


Packer Family Night!





No comments: