Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hanging out and butterflies at the zoo!

 She's really tall from this angle!
 Catie LOVES her new movie, Veggietales The Princess and the Popstar
 Family time at the zoo...on a beautiful day!


 Can I look more like my Ohm cousins??? Such an Emma face!




 Happy Catie!

 She's a big fan of wearing her sunglasses on her head



 She's also a big fan of wearing headbands...


 Pretty new curtains for Catie's room!  Wait till you see them with the walls painted!
 Made by my mom and myself
 Ready for school a little early...the girls were fired up for life this morning!

 Go Pack Go!


 I love the look on her face here... "Seriously Grandpa?!"
After the mailman mistook her for a little boy, we decided we should add in the Brewers headband so she could support both teams playing that night!

No comments: