Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, August 8, 2011

Catie's birthday party and walking!

 Giving a baby a kiss
 She loves baby dolls!
 Walking with Grandpa!  She won't be holding hands much longer!
 Watching my cupcakes cook!
 I can stand by myself...
 and I can walk by myself too!!  Just in time for my party!
 Whoa there...just checking my balance
 Good to go!

 Yay for Catie!! She was pretty proud of herself!
 My strawberry tester Lexie
 Happy Birthday Big Girl!!
 Checking out Natalie's carseat
 Yay for me!  It's my party!!
 Opening presents
 She was so happy to get her very own baby doll!
 I love her!
 Happy Birthday to you!
 Yep, she wasn't a big fan.  Never even ate any of it. Just shmooshed it around in her fingers then fussed to get clean

 I like my new chair!

Mmm, gotta love taco dippy!

No comments: