Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, December 13, 2010

Getting Better, Getting Bigger and Christmas pictures

 At the Dr. for a check up on Lex's knee
 It's still pretty ugly but it's healing well 
 Stopped in with Dr. VanFossen for a picture of the three of us...something we didn't do when Catie was born
 Making cards for our cousin Jayden who spent a few days at Children's Hospital

 It's been two weeks...still putting the cream on everyday
 So big!!!

 Ready to get pictures taken at JC Penny's





 Having fun in "daddy's boat"...aka, the sled to Josh's new ice fishing house
 Allie's birthday cake, she wanted fireworks and I tried to deliver!




 A big bear hug for Uncle Aaron! 





 My table at Advent by Candlelight
 So I'm 4 months old now...weighing in at 17 pounds, 4 ounces and 27 3/4 inches long! That's 9 pounds and 5 inches added since birth!!!
 I'm so happy!!


 I'm not a big fan of tummy time...this is my angry face!


 All prettied up for church...I'm loving my new wardrobe from my Ohm cousins!

No comments: