Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, November 8, 2010

The End of October and into November!

 My group of sillies!

My ever so helpful Lexie

 Another birthday cake...this one is for Georgia Gronholz, the daughter of Phil, who did our kitchen, and Amanda, a classmate of mine from MLS and MLC

 Allie's first talent show!
 All dressed up...I love the tights!!  Best invention ever in little girl clothes
 Yep, up to no good once again!
 Mmm, grandpa Nelson's ribs are GOOD!

 still growing!
 still happy!

 Pumpkin carving night!






 Josh's puking pumpkin...

 Trick or Treat!



 Out to Tazino's with friends...kids in costumes eat free


 My little pea in a pod
 Lexie likes to sit on the counter and watch me make lunch and dinner
 Happy Early Birthday Allie!




 Can you tell it's Packer Sunday??







 Love when she's sleeping...
Lexie and her "dippy dippy"

No comments: