Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas tree decorating and Allie's birthday party!

The girls are adding their special touches to the tree
All pretty!
See, I'm not all smiles...sometimes I pout.
Allie is reading her card from Uncle Mike and Auntie Lola.
What is it??!!
Yea!! My first Barbie!! I love it!
Lexie's hair is finally growing!
Enjoying a little Culvers treat
Mmm, so good!!!
Allie asked for a red and green flower cake...I tried to deliver! The surprise is inside where the cake is pink and purple!
Enjoying tacos for supper
Present time!!


Spending some quality bonding time together in Lexie's crib
Our girl is growing up so fast!
I'm here...just in case you need me!
Ready to blow out the candles!!
Lexie decided her job was to empty any plates with cake still on them!
She does good work!!

No comments: