Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boo at the Zoo!

Allie with her superhero cousins!
And the wicked witch joins the picture
The three girls...ready to go!

My little Lexie Leopard!

I liked how this picture turned out....Aubrey looks like she's in there with the cheetah
Grrr, I'm a leopard!
This was one of the highlights of the night....a man came in the Big Cat area dressed like a lion. As soon as the real male lion saw him, he jumped up and went over and just stared at him! It's funny how he reacted to the costume!!

There were a ton of really awesome pumpkins...this is one of them. I turned my flash off so the words would show up well...kinda spooky!


Another fun highlight...Aubrey wanted to get her picture with the pirate and afterwards he gave her a glow in the dark bracelet out of his treasure chest to go with her necklace...a little boy saw that so he asked for one too and the pirate said (in pirate speak of course) "Arr, the bracelets are only for de witches!" He was pretty funny!

Getting their pumpkin tattoos



The alien pumpkin looks a little freaky in the picture the way it's glowing!

Lots of spooky fun at the zoo after dark! I shouldn't admit it however I was the one to get scared by what I thought was a pretend scarecrow...I screamed so loud when he moved! The people around me had a good laugh....

No comments: