Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back for More!

Lexie at the "big girl" table...sorry Amy at the mess it's become! It needs some paint!

I'm not sure what the problem seemed to be but Lex was bound and determined to show my something on her belly...not sure if the shirt was itchy or if she was just a goofball!
Lex's happy place
Aubrey get away from my happy place!
Lexie's other happy place!
Out exploring
I'm gonna dig me a hole!

Crazy Allie!
I'm just so happy!!!!
On my way to the top of the slide!
Getting there...
I made it!
Here I go!!
Wee! That was fun!


Aubrey has to do things her own way...including how to slide down a slide!



Hanging out in Grandma's chair!





This one's my favorite...happy sisters!
Allie, do you see it?
It's right there!





Science class for the day...we found a caterpiller!

At least I think it was a caterpiller!
Group shot #1
#2
#3
#4
#5...and we quit!
Back to the caterpiller! I didn't have the camera ready for when Lexie grabbed it! It freaked Aubrey out which freaked Lexie out...oh was her face funny when it started wiggling in her hand!
Can you see it??
Everyone say CATERPILLER!!

It's been a fun day up at the Marsh County Park in Elkhart Lake, WI! Couldn't have asked for better weather! Instead of staying overnight like we did last night, we went up right after lunch and spent the afternoon and evening there...made it home in time for bed! The girls had so much fun!

No comments: