Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, June 29, 2009

What have we been up to lately??

Just relaxing...
Allie makes me giggle!
Are you watching me??
Take my picture!!
Allie now has an email account which she enjoys checking each morning
allie.noel@ymail.com
Alexis enjoying herself at the Lake Mills Town & Country parade
She's got the waving part down
UW hospital gave out beach balls..love it!
Always amazing...
Icy pops are the best!
Look at all my candy!
Aubrey and Justus driving away
Allie and Maddie share a ride
Allie loves her purple and pink horse!
Daddy's doing double duty
On the roller coaster
Look closely...that's Lexie riding with Josh!

"Grandpa's Sweetheart"
Aaron with Justus and Ben on the Scrambler
Daddy, am I squishing you?
The off centered self portrait....and my face is one giant freckle!
Josh with Aubrey and Ben in the Dizzy Dragon
Aren't they cute together?? Ben's thinking...I don't like girls but I'll do what I have to!
Enjoying a sunny Sunday afternoon
Hanging out with Grandpa Nelson....
...having a beer (don't worry, it's empty!)
High fives!!
Grandma...are you in there??

I've got my stuff!
Love you baby!!
Lunch time today...our three plus four! Oh the fun!

No comments: