Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, May 18, 2009

Enjoying the weather and Allie's soccer game

Smile Allie, I'm taking your picture!

This is Lexie's happy place...she would spend the day out here if I'd let her!!
Allie is getting her horse to take off!
Came out blurry but her face was so cute I couldn't delete it!
Allie's taken to reading at night to Aubrey...they're kinda cute when they're getting along!
How do I get this in here???
Lexie's other favorite thing to do....bug her sisters
Don't ignore me!! I love to pull hair!!!
Thanks Aunt Sara for teaching us this fun game with sidewalk chalk!
Our little clown


Allie working on drills at soccer practice

Listening to coach

Working with her friend




Getting ready to start the game


Someone forgot to explain to these two that they were on the same team!
Get it Allie!!


Allie scores her first goal
Coming in to score another....
Goal #2
Coming out of the final high five tunnel after practice.

No comments: