Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hanging out

Helping with dinner

So happy!!!!!!!!
Can I get out yet?

Hey Guys! What's going on up there?
Packer Day!
Allie loves her wordsearches....she's getting really good at them too!
Opening our Valentine's Day mail from G&G Nelson!
Hanging out with my sister
How do I turn this on again?
Aubrey is playing her piano
This is the face I get when I ask her what's in her mouth...and she shows me her fuzzy she's eating
Hanging out on my "new" changing diaper station
My favorite spot in the house....in Daddy' arms!

Silly Lexie!

Uh...can't breathe here!!!
Setting up Allie's version of Memory
See...I can be sweet!
Allie's getting so tall!!!
Helping Dad make waffles
Helping Mom organize the plastic grocery bags
I just love the one finger action!
Lexie's new skill....pulling up to standing!

No comments: