Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, December 8, 2008

Allie's Birthday Bash continues!

Yarn isn't just for cats anymore!
I just love my new coloring book...and cutting out the pictures from it!
Come here you little nooker!!
French toast breakfast...the sprinkles got a little crazy


Sometimes I wish I could read Lexie's mind
Mmm, so good!
I'm going to get you French toast!!!
Sisters


Our little 4 year old, hard to believe how quick time flies!
Aubrey's jumping into her bed
Waiting for Daddy to get home so we can go out to dinner
The two birthday girls at Chili's for dinner! Today is Allie's and Wednesday will be Jen's!
Hey there!
Aubrey is showing off her corndog
They sang to the birthday girls...
who received huge ice cream sundaes! Yeah, Allie was a little excited about that!
Lexie in her mountain of laundry

No comments: