Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

This is a shot that we got from our backyard of the front moving in. I emailed it into the local Fox station and the meterologist actually called me himself to tell me it was a great shot and that he'll be using it on the broadcast that night! I was pretty pumped that he called!
Allie and Aubrey....doing what they love best, play dress-up! They've been spending more time in these dress-up outfits than their actual clothes lately!
Daddy and his girls! Happy Father's Day!!
You can't really make out the words but Allie and Aubrey have matching shirts that say "Daddy's Darling" on them. And Lexie's outfit says "I love my Daddy!"
Allie playing with Lexie on the toy mat
We're on the way to the pool to meet up with Gramma and Papa Bauer and Uncle Nate!
Lexie meeting her cousin Luke for the first time!
Lexie...just hanging out watching the world go by

Just the right size!
Allie and Daddy
Aubrey had so much fun with her Uncle Nate!

Do you like my goggles?!



No comments: