Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually

Monday, June 4, 2007

Back from Houston

Josh with two of his students...the kids from Josh's last class graduated at Abiding Word in Houston so we made the trip down to surprise them!
Aubrey's new toy...
Thank you Miss Sena for all my new braclets and necklaces! I just love them!!

My TV chair

Helping Mom pack for Houston...do I fit in here??


My folks went to Houston and all I got was this plate...
This is my new "pose", you say smile and I do this!


With my Daddy at the zoo watching for stingrays.

These are what I was supposed to touch...they never gave me a chance!

It's been a while since I've updated...we've been a little busy. Josh and I were able to make a trip to Houston for the weekend...we left the girls behind for some bonding time with Gramma and Grampa Bauer! We had a fantastic time with old friends, it was a quick weekend and we can't wait to visit again!

1 comment:

Jeannie Bailey said...

It was great seeing you guys. Perfect reason to go to Pappasitos. Love seeing the pics of the girls. Next time bring them and stay longer. We'll go fishing for perch.

Love,
Vic, Jeannie and kids

P.S. Andrew was upset he didn't get to say goodbye.